Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Since I Know You Don’t Read My Blog Anyways

I’ve been trying a number of different approaches to writing this blog post in order for it to be not too cheesy and not too serious, but I just couldn’t seem to find the perfect words. So, today, I have resolved to say it the best way I can, and in the manner I am accustomed to – through simple, straightforward words.

www.becomegorgeous.com
Since I know you don’t read my blog anyways, let me begin by saying that I am grateful that the universe conspired for us to meet each other. We met at a time when we were both not searching for that special someone. Instead, both of us wanted to focus on other aspects of our lives. I know it was all by chance, but I know you feel it too that the connection (or maybe even the spark?) was immediately there.

I love it how we’re both taking things very slowly. After all, it has only been two months since we’ve known each other. Also, we both just got out of relationships. I’m glad that we’re on the same page that this time around, perhaps it’s best to get to know each other really well before entering into anything serious.

I love it that I can easily tell you anything and everything, and you will not judge me for my past or for my beliefs. (You will judge me, though, on my poor grammar; but that’s alright, because I will do the same to you.) I’m glad that you are, first and foremost, my “best friend” (with benefits?) before anything else.  I love it that we can talk about our future together and still keep a level head about these things.

Lastly, I don’t want to say it too often because the words might lose their meaning, but I love you, I really do.

(And if you ever get to read this blog post, I will plead insanity or inebriation at the time of writing.)

3 comments:

Mugen said...

And I'm happy for you, friend. :) Cheers to a romantic future that is to come.

Atty. Mico. said...

Yihee! Cheers mate. :)

Soul Yaoi said...

Good luck!!