Friday, May 10, 2013

Gimme some BJ!


Yes, folks. He’s my ultimate crush. My one true love. The only person whom I told my previous boyfriends that I would leave them for in case he decides to pursue me (even if it’s just in my dreams). Brent Javier - Who could ever resist that pretty face which you could stare at for days, and that gorgeous lean body that screams both hot and sexy, and boyish and innocent at the same time.

I have loads of Brent’s pictures in my laptop but those shown here are my top three including probably his first ever big hit in print at the Cosmo magazine’s issue on the top bachelors, and his latest picture showing a more daring side of him. (Yes, two of his three pictures are practically nude. So I really dig his body?)

Brent Javier. BJ to me. I’ve always loved and will always love some hot BJ action!




No comments: